After leaving the Embassy, my trusty GPS (LOVE this thing!!! Well really it is a love hate relationship, but that is another blog post...) navigated me to the Pentagon where I met Scott. We drove to Alexandria to attempt a walk in of our finger prints. IT WORKED!!!! We are all printed up. Now we just wait for approval of our I800A which will hopefully be in the next month or so.
Lastly, I was able to mail my entire dossier to my agency today. I literally cried when the Fed Ex Girl, Tamika, sealed the envelope. Tamika is fantastic. She runs the local Pack and Ship place. She is very excited about our adoption and made me promise to bring a picture of Kate when I have one:) I think Tamika and I are about to become best friends. I prayed over my envelope and my precious cargo should arrive in CA by 10:30 tomorrow AM!!!
So... I had to show you all what all our hard work looked like before I mailed it!!! Aviva... If by chance you are reading my blog, you must note that I used our Aviva pictures for our required "6 pictures of your family"! You are legendary!







4 comments:
woooo!!!!
I am so excited for you guys. It is such a long and stressful process but I know God will help your family through the trials and bless you with a beautiful baby.
Yea!!!! Kelly - I can't wait to be sending my stuff off to BAAS and then to China! Congrats - I'm sure it was wonderful to send it out. I appreciate your help and look forward to following behind you!
This is so cool!! We used BAAS for our post placement reports and Ca readopt. Looking at your paperwork pics brings back so many memories. Next week we celebrate gotcha day number 3. The process is an amazing one. Keeping you guys in our prayers.
Post a Comment