Kate's birthday is fast approaching! She will be 2 on Monday. We employed the services of Ann at Red Threads once more to send Kate a birthday package. She will also have a cake sent to Kate's orphanage on her big day!! It BREAKS MY HEART we are not there to celebrate with her. It breaks my heart more that I have no idea when we will go. Still waiting for formal approval from China - Day 110 today. Hoping and praying it is soon.
In the meantime, she will get a sweet card with her favorite characters from Pleasant Goat (Popular Children's show on Chinese Children's Channel), A letter from here BaBa and MaMa, a cute stuffed panda, a camera in hopes her nannies will take pictures of her with her friends and candies for her caretakers. Ann is requesting the orphanage take digital pictures of her birthday party and send them as soon as possible. Please pray they agree to do this!!!
Here is what our package looks like!!!
Hope we can post some new pictures of our sweet girl soon!!!!
August 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Happy Early Birthday to Baby Kate! I know Ann wont disappoint!! Hoping to see that sweet girls face by Monday!! (AND AN LOA!)
Every time I read one of your posts about Catie I start crying. It is all so wonderful and heart breaking. I hope you are all together very soon. God Bless you and your little girl. Amy Coon
Ann had great results getting us photos of SJ SO hoping you get some too~ can't wait to see that precious baby. We missed SJ's 3rd bd by about 15 days or so. Bless you as you wait!
Happy birthday to your beautiful Kate! Praying for your tortuous wait for LOA to end and for you to soon be holding her in your arms,
Jill
Post a Comment