We were thrilled to spend the afternoon with our sweet friends who we have missed so much. Beth and I became good friends my last six months on Okinawa. They have recently moved to VA (although sadly not here) and stopped by for a visit yesterday. After lunch at Panera we headed to our favorite museum... the Marine Corps Museum!!! Sadly, we did not visit "the brick" this time, but we still had fun walking through all the exhibits. I also had fun getting scolded by one of the docents for referring to the Eagle Globe and Anchor as an EGA and not "The Emblem" or "Eagle Globe and Anchor". He suggested that every good Marine wife should know that. After all, General Amos released the information in a recent ALMARS. I stand corrected. I also realize that I need to be current on my ALMARS reading. Here are photos of our fun afternoon!
All the kids minus Miss M!
Marine Kids from every generation....
Hysterical!!!
Hmmmm... United States much? Wonder what Thomas would say today....
Yay Beth!!!!
K and Kevin Chatting it up!!!!
Never far from our minds...
Sam helping to prepare the landing strip...
Never get tired of this place...
No comments:
Post a Comment