Our Family

Our Family

August 30, 2011

Oh My! Be Still My Heart!!!!

Ann was able to get 8 pictures of Katie from her birthday party!!!!  I am crying!  She is just so beautiful!  She takes my breath away!!!








10 comments:

Debbie said...

What wonderful pictures! I know you can't wait to hold her. I hope your LOA comes VERY soon now that it's out of translation! Keep us posted, you know we want to cheer with you!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, Ms. Katie Grace is just the cutest newest two-year old in all of china!!!! Her lips!! She looks like she needs her Mama and Baba NOW!!! What a wonderful gift to help get you through this wait........

Brendan and Melissa said...

Oh that face is precious! I can't help but stare at those pictures, she is incredibly beautiful. Just imagine once you put a smile on that sweet face...

Donna said...

SHe is beautiful!! The wait stinks, hang in there. She will be home soon :)

Kathy said...

She is beautiful. Hoping you hear some news soon, and are able to travel and get your arms around her. Glad she looks happy and well cared for.

MarthaB said...

Found your blog on RQ and just had to leave a comment to tell you how beautiful your daughter is! Hope your wait ends soon!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Just a precious doll and the photos are fabulous!!! She looks so serious just like SJ always did. Can you believe the cakes they order??? Amazing!!! I am SO happy for you and know you will probably sleep with these new photos! :) God is good and your baby is precious!!!
In His Love,
Sharon

Kristi said...

wowza - could she get any more perfect?!? Adorbs...love her!

Jill and Rick said...

Kelly, she is just so adorable!!! Cannot wait to see her in your arms.

Jill

Fannie said...

Awwwww!! These are priceless!! Love them so much. :) I'm hoping for PA in time for an Apr 1st birthday cake right now.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs