Our Family

Our Family

August 9, 2011

95 Days

95 Days of staring at her picture.
95 Days of falling more in love with her.
95 Days of wondering what she is doing right now.
95 Days of making up her highs and lows at the dinner table.
95 Days of wondering who is there to comfort her when she is sad.
95 Days of worrying about her health condition.
95 Days of praying for her safety and for her precious heart.


95 Days and we are still in translation with no end in sight.

Join me in fervent prayer that our LOA comes soon.

My God is STILL able.

6 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

95 days of praying over Kate's health and attachment.

95 days of planning, sorting, cleaning, packing and preparing your lives for your new little girl.

No doubt, 95 days is a long time.

No doubt you are going to love and appreciate Kate even more with every day that passes.

No doubt that God can bring your LOA this week!!

Praying!

Mrs. Winn said...

He is able indeed!
(Following you from the BAAS group.)
~Kelly

Jennifer said...

I am so sorry it is taking so long! I am praying for you right now!

Brendan and Melissa said...

Ugh! I hate to see those numbers! You WILL see your baby soon. It is coming even though it doesn't feel like it. And I cannot wait to celebrate with you when it does!

Nancy @ Ordinary Miracles & The Crazy 10 said...

Dropped by to check on you. So sorry to see no change. This waiting game is no fun at all. True labor pain.
Blessings,
nancy-of the crazy 8

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

95 days of prayer over her so that God's perfect timing will bring you together perfectly!!! I am praying for LOA!!! TOMORROW!!! :)
Blessings!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs