I should have known by this sign that our fair day was going to be interesting. It truly was a lovely Urination Station.
The Big A's
One of many displays of fine produce...
Scott hurt my feelings when he reminded me of my tragic loss of never being crowned the Dairy Princess. I think it might have had something to do with the fact I still do not know the difference between a Heifer and a Bovine.
Um... Wrong "Butt" Kev.
"Fine Swine wish he was mine!" Best Pig awards ceremony!
SWINGS!!!!!
BIG A'S READY FOR MORE!!!!
Andrew learned the hard way that the "Carnies" rig the games... So long $5 and Jamaican Banana. You've been a good friend.
Not good for Sam... Not good at all...
Maple Syrup Cotton Candy. Sounds disgusting, but is pleasantly yummy. Good call Auntie Amy!
Ahhh. The site of the Great Vomit Incident of 1984... Even the smell of the ride caused the memories to return as if it were yesterday...
No fired butter at this fair but Fried Kool Aid? I have seen it all...
Cousins at the fair!
On the way out you could choose your tombstone! Perhaps it had something to do with the amount of fried foods consumed.
All in all it was a good time. I think it is safe to say we had enough fair memories to last a life time!









4 comments:
Too fun! Looks like you all had a wonderful day!!!
What a really fun day~ your boys seem like a lot of fun~ love the butt photo. Hilarious!!! Blessings!
Awesome fun!
If they'd had the tombstones at the entry, I'm pretty sure folks would've been worried about the food & the safety of the rides ; )
Post a Comment