Our Family

Our Family

August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Our Precious Daughter...

Today Kathryn Li'An Grace turns two years old.

It is the last birthday she will spend with out her forever family.

We can hardly wait!!







10 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my goodness, Kelly - what a precious birthday post and party for your baby girl, Kate. You've got 4 good looking kids - I cant wait to see them ALL TOGETHER!!!

I can say one thing with most assurance - Christmas is going to be nothing short of amazing this year!! Do you have Kate's stocking yet?

HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, This made me cry. I can't imagine how difficult it is to wait so long to bring her home. Sometimes God's timing can be frustrating to wait for, huh? I am praying that the rest of the process goes smoothly. She is lucky to have a family that is so full of love for her already. Hugs, Heidi Mooney

Kevin and Michele said...

Beautiful party! Gorgeous girl! I hope you get your pictures soon!!!

Tragord said...

Happy Birthday! We love you too!

Kelly said...

Oh, this made me cry too. Your precious girl needs her family. I check your blog every day hoping to see LOA news. I'm praying it gets here soon.

Kelly

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Happy birthday to your precious baby! Love the little party you all had. :) She is going to be blessed beyond measure in your family~ love everywhere! SO SO Sweet!!! Blessings to you all!
XO

Brendan and Melissa said...

Oh... I've been thinking about you today! I'm sure this very GOOD day was also a hard one. I'm so anxious for you to get to her! Sending birthday wishes for your little princess!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Miss Kate! I pray God is preparing her heart for the love that is coming her way. She is going to be a very blessed and well protected girl with those big brothers! I pray it won't be much longer for your LOA. I hope you get some great new pictures of her too!

Bo and John Payne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KATIE!
LOVE TO ALL, GBB/PPJ

Jennifer & Family said...

I understand. We also had to celebrate our daughters one year birthday without her. But like you said this is the last one. Forever all the future birthdays they will both have families who love them. We will both be there soon.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs