Our Family

Our Family

March 13, 2012

2012 High School Orchestra Festival

I will preface this post with the fact I am so sad I brought all my camera gear and left out the very important SD card.  Grrrrr.  Kevin and I took these with my Iphone.

Every year different area middle and high school orchestras gather to play in a day long Orchestra Festival.  It is a lot of fun.  These kids are really so talented.  I look forward to and enjoy the performances I hear.  Katie even cooperated with me and sat still through 2 different high schools!  Naturally I thought FPHS was the best!  It was so awesome to watch Andrew play and see how far he has come.  What a wonderful day!!!

Helping Andrew warm up... Kate attracted quite a crowd of young violinists and viola players!  Andrew enjoys the fact Kate is a chic magnet;) 
Good Looking Bass Section
Best and CUTEST bassist!!!



1 comment:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Such a great night and the phone photos were perf!!! Blessings and love!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs