I cannot believe it has been 3 months since you have come home to your forever family. In many ways it feels like you have always been here.
You are so brave. We stand amazed at the progress you have made in these three short months. Each day that passes you become that much more comfortable, feel that much more safe. Each day that passes we see more and more of the little girl you are.
You are letting us in just a little more each day. It is a beautiful sight to behold. With each day that passes, I feel more and more like your mama and less and less like a care taker. You are truly mine my sweet, sweet child. Each day you secure that place you already have in my heart just a little tighter.
I love you Kathryn Li' An Grace! With all my heart!
Love,
Mommy








8 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is ADORABLE!
First time visior and I can't wait to read more about this precious Angel!
Beautiful photos!
God Bless,
Diane
Precious precious post of your precious precious baby~ how can time pass so quickly!!! Blessings and love!
Wow, she is just adorable! What a sweet post. Takes me back to those first months with my girl.
Gin =)
Such sweet photos of a precious little girl!
Your Kate is so beautiful. And what a blessing for her to have 3 big brothers! I'm glad to hear she's adjusting well. I followed your blog while you were in China. Beautiful family!
Just beautiful, You must have gotten home just before we did!! She is precious!!
Beautiful words for a precious little girl. I love her new haircut and the pink rosebuds on her dress. She is a doll!
~Lindy D.
Beautifully said my dear..beautifully said... :)
Post a Comment