A two year old complete with two year old
A two year old in the throws of learning concepts like: "First Time Obedience" and "Operation Sleep Through The Night"...
Some days parenting a two year old is just plain hard.
We are not on board with: "Keep your clothes on", "Stop spitting in my tea", "Not everything in the house belongs to you", "Do not draw on your brother's science homework, the table or my book".
It is days like these a mom needs to put on a cute dress, grab the bubbles and go outside and just play with said two year old.
Watching this sweet face enjoy her bubbles in a way only she can makes the twos so very sweet even on the hardest of two year old days!












9 comments:
Wish we were closer to blow bubbles together...and vent about our beautiful little ones.
I thought she was a little older. She must be VERY smart! So glad you can find a way to enjoy her "terrible two's." She is so cute in that outfit.
~Lindy D.
Hello..I would like to plan a time next week where Kate can come to Aunt Kiki's house for a play date! Maybe ya'll are getting on her nerves..lol!
Precious precious baby!!! Love your bubble photos~ you're right. Sometimes it's just great to surrender and take it outside. LOL Blessings and love!
She is so cute- love that tutu
Hello! Your family is beautiful, and your little girl is precious. I just found your blog from RQ. We are in the process of adopting a sweet girl ourselves. We just sent our dossier to our agency this week and hoping to be DTC soon. We also live in the DC area. My husband is active duty AF. If you have time I would love to pick your brain for some advice! My name is Amiee and here is our blog
http://loveneverfails-gautreaux.blogspot.com/
Thank you!
GOSH I LOVE PINK! LOVE THE TUTU TOO!
XOXO GBB
She is so sweet!
Wonderful photos.
Regards and best wishes
Boy do I understand this post well! Some days are just TOUGH! Seriously, so thankful for bubbles! lol!
Post a Comment