Scott, Kate and I went when Scott came home to check it all out. Kate had a blast watching all the boys, feeding the geese and playing on the boat dock.
Taking a Kate Break:)
Kevin teaching the fine art of shoveling sand...
Andrew demonstrating a firm understanding of the above lesson!
Scott wonders how he is holding the shovel after hiking for the Scouts that morning...
Love Kate's darling bow for Saint Patrick's day!!!! I got it at this sweet ETSY shop:
Kate's and My view of the boat docks! She LOVED watching the geese. She calls them "guack guacks". I guess they do favor their duck cousins:)
Sam's first Eagle project as a Scout:)
Putting Kevin to work
Kate is helping pack the sand.
Tired Scouts...
But GREAT results!!!











5 comments:
What great things for them to be doing. My son almost went down the Eagle path. Such great things to learn through scouting.
Amazing to read about boy stuff~ what I might have in my future with WP. They are such amazing boys!!! Kate is doing so well~ loves those brothers!!! Blessings and love! XO
Pretty new format! Looks like a fun filled day.
Tremendous catalogue xxoo
What a sweet little St. Paddy's day girl!!
Post a Comment