Our Family

Our Family

March 8, 2012

End of an Era!!!

It is Official!  No more Cub Scouts in the house of Payne!!!!  Sam bridged to Boy Scouts last night!  WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

It all started 4 1/2 years ago in Okinawa Japan...
Seriously... can you eat his CUTENESS????


And ended last night...

Last moment as a Webelo

Saying Thank You to his Pack Masters

Crossing the Bridge to Boy Scouts!!!

Where he is welcomed by his Dad and two brothers...

I just need to interject here and say, I love my Canteen Boy I mean Assistant Scout Master:)

Getting his fist Troop 43 traditional firm handshake and he took it like a man!

Tune in in about 4 years when this young man puts on Eagle!  He is a motivated motivator!!!  We are so proud of all your hard work Sam!!!  We love you!!!

2 comments:

Tragord said...

Way to go big Sam!!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

You live in a house with some handsome boys!!! Blessings and love! XO LOVED talking to you tonight too~ isn't God amazing!!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs