Our Family

Our Family

April 9, 2012

Spring Break Part One

I am so sad Spring Break is over as of tomorrow.  I think the boys are more sad and when Kate realizes then she will be MOST sad!  The beginning of break saw Scott and Andrew heading out with their Philmont crew for a 4 day 30 plus mile hike through the Appalachian Trail!  I have no pictures because Scott and Andrew do not share my passion of documenting every breath on film!  Suffice to say they came home last Tuesday with tired bodies and chests swelling with pride!  it was definitely an exercise in Manhood 101!  

On Sunday my sister Shannon and her hubby Carlos and their three daughters came for a visit!  We spent the day on Monday with a trip to the National Aquarium and strolling the mall.  My boys are SOOOOO spoiled!  Okinawa, Japan has one of the most magnificent aquariums on the planet, literally!  The National Aquarium  in DC was nice but it was no Okinawa;)  

Kate LOVED the aquarium!  She ran from tank to tank yelling "I see mo {insert kissing sound she makes for fish}!!!"  

With Cousins Olivia and Sofia learning about how sharks die in the ocean...  Good times!

Well Hello Jefferson!

The Flower Library

Sleeping through the tulips:)


Such BOYS!  Nice!!!!


 Still not a fan of theMerry Go Round!  Aunt Shannon saved the day!

 Lilly and Kate are 10 months apart!  We are so excited to see them become friends.
BTW Beth DeKraai...  "A Sheep Cow!?!  That's SILLY"!  

Thanks for an awesome visit!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH. I love your photography. I love Japan but I miss Virginia so much. Thank you for blogging, I love your posts and photos! :)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Sister visits are the best!!! Mine was home this weekend too~ LOVE all your photos!!! XO

 
Design by Deluxe Designs