Our Family

Our Family

November 30, 2013

Christmas Card Outtakes 2013

The coveted Payne Family Christmas Card Picture is a challenge in the making every year...
There is ALWAYS a lot of laughing.
Always.


This year included a Chinese Shout Out...

I had googled various poses to try.
Bad idea in a family where sarcasm is a love language!
They made fun of me just a little...

Sometimes we snapped a cute one like this picture I almost used!

Grammy and Papa were with us and well... 
We come by sarcasm honestly...
 More pose making antics...

They were really getting into it!

 I LOVED this one and almost used it!  
It is so "them"...

If you know our kids, it will be no surprise who led the Christmas Card antics!

They did not disappoint me this year!  We got a great shot of all 6 of us  (Thanks Grammy and Papa!) that I will post after our cards go out!

We have had a wonderful Thanksgiving break at Grammy and Papa's house and look forward to posting more later on our visit!
Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

Ally @ Even Miracles said...

Congrats on getting a Christmas card shot! We are still working on ours and we only have 3 of us !!
It looks like you all had a fun time:)
Ally

Pieni Lintu said...

Such happy shots! :)

molly said...

The family resemblance is so strong

Mollyxxx

 
Design by Deluxe Designs