Our Family

Our Family

November 4, 2013

Kate's Field Trip to the Corn Maze

I am super late on posting this but I did not want to forget it!
Kate went on her field trip to the corn maze for the second year in a row.
It did not disappoint!
Here she is measuring herself up against the corn at last year's trip.

She is growing like a weed, or stalk of corn as the case may be...

The changes in her this trip were more than just physical.
We had not been home a year with our sweet girl and she still had some insecurities.  You an see it on her face in the very first picture.
This year she was so at peace and not afraid.
One more year of security and love under her belt has served her well!

Cow Train = Fan Favorite!

She hopped on the corn popper like no body's business!

I think she would still be hopping if I had left her there!

The sunflowers were in full bloom and so pretty.

"Corn College" was a very exciting experience!  You can see for yourself it was highly engaging!  Kate and I are full of all sorts of good corn gouge!
Just ask us!

One major change from last year to this?
Kate has friends!
Like real friends that she talks about at home and looks forward to seeing at school!

We love this sweet little pre school and we love our Miss Ashley to the moon!!

2 comments:

altman5 said...

Soooo awesome! I remember your post from last year. Amazing how much she's grown in all kinds of ways. I so wish we weren't so far away!

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Wow!!! She has grown a lot! Legs are long and beautiful!!!! Love and miss y'all!!!!!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs