It was the last game of the fall ball season and I was excited to get these pictures!
The sunset was amazing!
Kevin enjoyed this fall season at PARA.
The kids were really great.
But, after really thinking it through, he wants to return to Olive in the Spring.
He ADORES his coaches there...
And they think he is OK too :-)
All I know is this boy LOVES to play
and I love watching him play!
(Especially this sweet little grin that comes out when he does not agree with a call...)
Treasuring all these moments in my heart.
I am one lucky mom!













1 comment:
I didn't know Kevin played at Olive! Corbin played there for 3 years before coming to Para. He loved it!! In fact, he wanted to play at Para with his friends, but didn't want to give up playing at Olive...so the first year at Para he played on BOTH leagues (Para on weekdays, Olive on weekends). Oh how I miss those Saturday baseball games! :) I miss seeing you and Kate on the bleachers.
Post a Comment