So could. We won't be able to tell whose a Pain er Payne and whose a McD this summer. I'm telling you Mags has a military issue hairdo. So funny. She needs a hairpiece!
Awesome blog! I'm getting stoked for this summer. I can't wait to see the house of payne this summer. Check out my lame attempt of blogging at appalachiangravityresearch.blogspot.com
3 comments:
So could. We won't be able to tell whose a Pain er Payne and whose a McD this summer. I'm telling you Mags has a military issue hairdo. So funny. She needs a hairpiece!
Blessings,
A
Kelly,
The House of Payne site it awesome!! I am very impressed. I can't wait to see what you all will be up to next.
We love you all!
Sarah
Kelly,
Awesome blog! I'm getting stoked for this summer. I can't wait to see the house of payne this summer. Check out my lame attempt of blogging at appalachiangravityresearch.blogspot.com
I love you guys
-Bill
Post a Comment