Our Family

Our Family

August 28, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

Well, it is finally here. I am not, however, allowed to celebrate the fact that School has started in front of Kevin. Kevin shared with me that it hurt his feelings when I was excited since he was going to miss me. He felt the fact I was happy meant that I would not miss him. Poor thing. Here they are on their first day...

Andrew... 5th Grade
This is the only picture I have since I was not "allowed" to go to his class. Apparently that is "uncool". Scott and I did walk by his door on the first day. Scott fought the urge to open the door and say: "Hey Big A! How are we doing in here Squirt?"

Kevin... 2nd Grade
We were allowed in, but it was pretty busy in there so we were only able to get one hasty shot of Kevin in his class.

Sam... 1st Grade
Sam's entrance was an extravaganza!!! We got to watch him file into his class as well as settle into his desk with his good friend Canyon. These guys go way back to their kindergarten days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guys you look great we hope you had a wonderful day.
Love you all Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brad

 
Design by Deluxe Designs