Our Family

Our Family

August 3, 2007

Sad Goodbyes, Happy Hellos

Well, we knew the time was fast approaching when we would need to say goodbye to the NY side of the family. It was pretty hard to say goodbye to all the cousins:( Everyone got pretty attached this time around. I think the older the kids all get the harder the good byes. We were not on the plane for an hour before Sam started listing all the people he missed. I will not even start on my list of people I miss already, because I just stopped crying from the last time I thought of them!!!

With goodbyes come hellos, however. We arrived in South Carolina around noon yesterday and collected Aunt Sarah and Uncle Brad and many hours later... DADDY arrived!!! We are so excited to have a week with the Payne side of the family. We are only sorry that Uncle Bill is not here to enjoy the time with us. We head out tomorrow for a big trip to the NC mountains. FUN! Hopefully we will be able to upload some pictures along the way!! Keep checking in!!!!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs