Our Family

Our Family

August 24, 2007

Kevin's Birthday Celebration

Having a July birthday in Japan means you hardly ever get a birthday party. Either you go home to the States or all of your friends go home to the States. I told Kevin that he could celebrate his birthday with his friends when we returned to Okinawa. He picked two of his best buddies, Ryan and Luke, to go with him to Dragon Palace. Dragon Palace is Japanese for "Over Priced Arcade Games".

What boy would not like a place that had a dragon like this in it???

Arcade heaven...

My favorite Japanese arcade game. You have to beat the taiko drum in time with the music and at the end of the song it scores you. I got a 95% on the easiest level today!!! I was pretty proud of myself!!!
After a couple hours of games and Sticky Pics (Pictures kind of like we used to take in photo booths) we ended our celebration at the "coolest McDonald's". This McD's has a play place and 5 computers you can sit at and play games. What a great day!!!

No comments:

 
Design by Deluxe Designs