We did so well at the first MCCS Flea Market that we decided to give it a go a second time. Even though we do not move for another 18 mos, we are in total purge mode... This time was even more unreal than the last time. (I was totally missing you Cheri. You should note that Scott would not allow me to handle the business transactions as I was "Giving the stuff away"... How could he ever think that????) This time we witnessed people literally RUNNING into the selling area once the gates opened tot he Japanese! Unreal!!! I am posting some pictures for you to see what this actually is. I am not sure they even do this in the States. Maybe, but I have never seen it...
Here is my man straightening the goods!
Kevin needs a little lunch break... 
After lunch, a much needed potty break... Yuck!
This one is for you, Juliet... Remember these masks from the Cherry Blossom Preschool Barnyard costumes we "Volunteered" to make????
Even if they are playing with it we are still selling it... 500 yen to the first taker!







3 comments:
I love Kevin holding his nose!!! Eeeewww!
Miss you guys! 18 months and counting....
Love,
Amy
Oh the things I could sell! :) Any word on where you guys are headed next?
Kathy
I could use a flea market sale! Glad to see Scott getting into the act!
Bo
Post a Comment