So Scott has a new mantra at The House of Payne: "Eat down the house"!!! He even has the boys chanting it. In a little OCD moment, he began organizing kitchen cabinets and realized that I am very much a creature of habit. There are just certain things I ALWAYS pick up at the Commissary whether we need them or not. He decided that we were going to have a Family Resolution to create space and save money, hence the new song entitled: "We're eating down the house!" Here are a few things we need to Eat Down:
We have enough Cous Cous and Brown Rice to last us to the new millennium!
At the rate of 4 pickles a day, Scott will have this jar of Baby Gherkins finished in no time!!!
Time for another bowl of Optimum Slim...
I am in DESPERATE need of recipes containing Cream of Mushroom Soup.
I will keep you posted on our progress.... (I did make a splendid Coffee Cake for Bible Study the other day!!! Another box down!)







1 comment:
Kelly,
Good resolution! We could stand to do it too in Casa Amodio! :) A good recipe for both the excess rice and mushroom soup is the good old Campbell's Chicken and Rice Bake (you can google it if you don't already have it!) I usually double the recipe for the 6 of us and that uses TWO cans. ;) I also usually dice the uncooked chicken before baking. We'll have that pantry cleaned out in no time.
Kathy
P.S. Great pics of Sheldon!
Post a Comment