Christ is risen from the dead
Trampling over death by death
Come awake, come awake!
Come and Rise up from the Grave!
Christ is Risen from the dead
We are one with Him again
Come awake, come awake!
Come and rise up from the Grave!
Oh Death! Where is your sting?
Oh Hell! Where is your victory?
Oh Church! Come stand in the Light!
Our God is not dead, He's alive, He's ALIVE!!!
-MATT MAYHER-
The chorus of this song has been running through my head through out this entire Holy Week. How amazing that we serve a God Who is not dead but is alive!!!
This past Good Friday we watched the Passion of the Christ as a family. What a moving portrayal of the dear cost of sin. Naturally, I cry from the time the opening credits begin until the last credit rolls are the end. This time however, I cried harder and with chills all over my body when I watched the opening scene of the Agony in the Garden. Victory was had the moment Jesus stomped on the head of his formidable opponent, Satan. It was through His agonizing prayer in the Garden that Jesus gained the resolve to move forward. It was then He claimed victory. It was then we were saved.
I stand amazed.
Happy Easter to our precious family and friends! Here are some fun out takes of our family Easter Photos!
My Men
Out take of brotherly love...
Seriously??? You do NOT get more dreamy than this!!!
Big A
Kevin
Sam
Tell me... how did I get so lucky??
Happy Easter!!!








4 comments:
Such wonderful pics!
You have some truly handsome men in your life, Kelly! You are very blessed!
Great family pics!! Dreamy for Scott...humm :-)
Oh Happy Day! Love seeing all the dream boats in your life :) they seem VERY willing to be photographed - HOW did you do that!? Lol!
Hope yo had a wonderful Easter!
Post a Comment