Our Family

Our Family

March 29, 2011

Almost There...

Busy day in adoption land!  I spent the day getting our 800A certified in DC.  The day began very early with a ride on the Commuter bus Scott takes to work every day.


The bus dropped me off here....


where I hopped a ride on this...

to go see her and have my package authenticated by her office.

I then hopped in this...

and made my way to the Chinese Embassy.


I had to wait 4 hours for them to authenticate it, so I headed here to work on my paper for school while I waited...

I then walked down the street so I could send my package via these guys.

It should be here by 4pm tomorrow!

Hopefully VERY shortly it will go here!!!

We are coming Katie girl!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Such a cute post! Congrats!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs