That is what I liken approval from United States Customs and Immigration! We are officially approved by the United States to be adoptive parents for China! Now we are just waiting for the form to come in the mail sometime next week. We will then have to have a copy of that notarized, certified by the State of VA, then by the Secretary of State and finally certified by the Chinese consulate. We hope to have that all done and sent to our agency the last few days of March and have it in CHINA by the first of April! Then.... we wait. We wait for a Log in Date and then, we wait again to be matched with our precious daughter!
Thank you for all your prayers this week!!!
March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yea!!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope to have my I800a filed by 4/1, so it looks like we are 2 months behind you. You are paving a way!!! So happy for you today!!!!
Amy
Post a Comment