Our Family

Our Family

March 20, 2011

Sam's Tasty Treat...

Sam just finished reading a book about Lewis and Clark.  And yes, for all you AFN fans, I have been thinking Lewis and Lebowski the entire time!!!  Anyhow, Sam needed to make up a product that would have been sold during the period in history his story was written.  Here are the results...

Try this tasty snack!!!  His write up reads:
We purchase only the finest Buffalo Tongues straight from the Great Plains of the Wild West.  No fake tongues are permitted in our snacks.  Only the juiciest, plumpest tongues find their way in to our factories.  You will feel refreshed and satisfied with this tasty treat.  Enjoy a box today!


I helped him format the cover and he did all the work on the sides himself.  All the writing was his:)  You have to love the jagged edges of this side!  Love 50% good, 50% awesome!!!
 This was too cute for words.  I could not bear to correct the grammar. 
 Bed head Sambo with a great product!  What to try one???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go Lebowski...were can I order a case. Love it. -Uncle Brad

Bo and John Payne said...

Send us a truck load Sam...Yummy!Grandma BoBo

 
Design by Deluxe Designs