Discussing tree rings and growth.
I love this boy! He has such a heart for Jesus! Just today he told me: "I am going to pray very hard to be in God's will because I sure do not want to miss any of His blessings"! Oh to have put that truth in our hearts at such a young and tender age. I do not know what God is going to do with this son of mine, but it is going to be BIG!!!
First lesson on how to line up his compass and to "Keep Snoopy in the dog house".
Getting their bearings.
Two of my favorite guys!
Shooting a bearing.
Flying solo!
Perfect Ending...
Walk a little slower, Daddy,
Said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps
And I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they are hard to see;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you.

Said a little child so small.
I'm following in your footsteps
And I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they are hard to see;
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up,
You're what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who'll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you.










2 comments:
So nice! The photos are awesome, too.
I just have one question, to you turn the compass in the same direction as you turn the map when you come to an intersection?
Wonderful to have this special time together! Truly a blessing! Loved your beautiful photos Kelly!!
Hugs!
Bo and John
Post a Comment