Our Family

Our Family

March 12, 2011

I Never Thought I Would EVER Say This...

I HATE WEEKENDS!  Well, not totally.  But, I really hate weekends when we are waiting on important paperwork.  Government agencies do not work on weekends.  Word on the USCIS street is that we have been assigned an officer!!!  Many are approved on the day they are assigned.  We have not heard yet.  We hope to know something by early next week and have our approval in hand by the end of the week. Once we are approved we need to run this lone piece of paper through the gauntlet of State Certification and Consulate approval before sending it to our agency.  Once our coordinator receives this our dossier will be off to China!!!

Things to pray for:
*Our approval goes through with no Request For Evidence from our Home Study Agency.
*Our last document moves quickly through the the authentication process quickly so our Dossier gets to China sometime in the end of March.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Kelly - you are almost there! I hope you here some good news Monday or Tuesday! Pretty soon you will be DTC!!!!!

Amy

 
Design by Deluxe Designs