Kevin had a wonderful relaxing birthday last Friday. We pretty much laid low due to the fact it was so miserably hot. We did manage a trip to the movies to see Zoo Keeper. It was a super cute movie and the boys all enjoyed it!
We returned home to Birthday Boy's choice in dinner and cake. Kevin chose Boboli pizzas and ice cream cake! So fun to celebrate 12 years of Kevin!!!
Kevin better watch out! Sam looks ready to take him for his $20!
Thank you Cousin Connie!!! You are the BEST!!!!
Sweet Dreams...
Awesome Kevin tidbits at 12 years old...
*Kevin ADORES the Red Sox and does not back down to his brothers anti Red Sox barbs.
*Kevin LOVES to play baseball and is the best little second baseman next to D. P.!!!
*He has one of the most tender hearts I know of. He is truly concerned for those around him.
*He is crazy about his baby sister and I know they will be fast friends! I so wish we could take him with us to China. He has a very calming way about him that I know would come in handy.
*Kevin is a young man of integrity. I love to see what an awesome young man he is turning into.
*Kevin loves Jesus. I am so excited to see him grow in his faith.
I love this boy with all my heart and am so blessed to call him my son!!







2 comments:
Great shots of the Birthday Guy! We think he's awesome too! GBB/PPJ
Awww, my big boy just turned 12 today. Sigh. It almost breaks my heart with every passing year. I, too, wish our Cole could come along to China - he is such a compassionate (albeit forgetful) boy! I think our Ruby Cakes would easily fall in love with him - guess she will have tow ait till she gets home!
happy birthday, kevin!
Post a Comment