Our Family

Our Family

July 3, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: National Zoo

We enjoyed a trip to the National Zoo this week with Shannon, Carlos and the girls.  I love this FREE zoo!  The grounds are so pretty.  It was a beautiful day; not too hot and not too cold.  Kevin brought his camera along as well and got some cool shots as well.  I will make sure I point out which ones were his:)

My man Kev... So handsome I can hardly stand it!!!
 Shannon with her oldest daughter S
 Two Thumbs Down from Sam... the Animals are Sleeping
 I CAN. YOU CAN ZUKERAN TOUCANS!!!!
A little Okinawa memory.  How we miss Zukeran Elementary!!!
 I asked this stork if he had my LOA for Kate but he said "No".  Bummer.
 FLAMINGOS!!!! 

 A Visit to Tian Tian the male giant Panda from China!  He does not have Kate's LOA either.  Bummer, again.
 Ape House... the MOST disgusting place in the zoo.  My boys were FASCINATED by the fact that the orangutans (not pictured) pooped, ate it, vomited it back up and ate the vomit. Absolutely gross.  
 My favorite shot of the day... my sweet niece playing in the mister.  
 Now for Kevin's shots!  Here are his best of the day...

 Love his perspective here:)
 My favorite Kev shot!!!
We had a blast!  Carlos, the girls and Sam were so patient with Shannon, Kevin and me with all our pictures we HAD to take!!!

Sunday Snapshot

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh my. The orangutans are GROSS!!!!

Gorgeous pics! I know the LOA is coming SOON for sweet Kate!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs