Our Family

Our Family

July 21, 2011

No Greater Love...

It is said that there is no greater love than to lay one's life down for another.  I can honestly say that I would willingly lay down my life for my children.  I do love them so.  There is ALSO no greater love than a dyed in the wool Yankee fan mom taking her somehow a Red Sox fan son to a Red Sox baseball game AND cheering for the Sox AND praying they win so her son is not disappointed (even if it jacks up the Yankees' standings)!  No greater love I tell you:)

Grandma Bo Bo and Papa John "hit it out of the park" with birthday tickets for the Red Sox vs O's game in Baltimore yesterday.  Kevin was literally beside himself!!!  He had a big grin on his precious face the entire time!  In fact, it remains on his face today!!!

Here are some pictures from yesterday.  Please excuse the quality...  We had AWESOME seats with a great view of the field and they even provided us shade.  Awesome when it is a million degrees outside.  Not awesome when trying to adjust settings to take pictures.  I also worked hard to stay off Auto and "P" and played with some light metering.  Hmmmm.  Enjoy none the less:)

On his way in to Camden Yards!!!  Excuse the NASTY bug bites all over his legs!  A tough lesson learned about the importance of bug spray at Boy Scout Summer camp:(

 Picture with the Babe
 Fun Times at Camden Yards!!!
 We turned Kevin Youkilus Black and White for fun:)
 Jacoby Ellsbury was on fire yesterday!  2 solo home runs!
 One of Kevin's favorites, Dustin Pedroia.  He loves him because he plays 2nd base and he is short:)
 I just liked this shot!
 Ellsbury's second home run of the day...
 Pappelbon!!
 Celebration with Varitek
 My happy little Red Sox fan!!!!
 What a great game!!!  

4 comments:

Bo and John Payne said...

WAY TO GO BOSTON!!! THANKS KELLY FOR THE SUPER PICTURES! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN! WE LOVE YOU, GBB/PPJ

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Yay for a great day!!! You are commended for braving the sweltering heat!!! Loved your photos!!!
Blessings!

Blessed Mom of Four AND More said...

You're keeping busy for a mama waiting on LOA!
We're just waiting on LID, but I so pray that LOA's speed up before it's our time.
I hope to see lots of good news today!
Robbie

Anonymous said...

Kelly - these pictures are AMAZING!!! I love to see your photography passion bloom and produce fruit like your incredible love, passion, and commitment to your wonderful children - no greater love than a parent for their child - as God clearly shows us in these everyday blessings! All your children are blessed to have you as a Mom! Love, Hillary

 
Design by Deluxe Designs