Our Family

Our Family

July 17, 2011

Sunday Snapshot: Boy Scout Summer Camp

Scott was so fortunate to get the week off to take Kevin to his first ever Boy Scout Summer Camp.  Andrew was disappointed he could not attend but he is clicking away on his summer PE class so he can make room for Latin in his schedule next year (sum, es, est, sumas, estus, sunt).  Kevin brought his camera with him and was able to get some fun shots of camp.
Some of Troop 43's finest!
 Opening Ceremonies
 Too Cool for School
 Kevin took some incredible shots!  I absolutely love his composition in the following three shots.  


 Scott getting ready for Scout Master Water Skiing race.  2 Scouts row a canoe with the Scout Master hanging off the back.  First crew to make it to the finish line wins!!!
 Our troop chose two of our big boys who are on the high school crew team as the rowers.
 VICTORIOUS FIRST PLACE TEAM!!!
 Kevin Rappelling...
 Cutie!  I missed this kid so much!!!
 Kevin bouldering!  One of the few to make it to the top!  This kid has core strength of steel and no body weight.  Good combo for rock climbing!
 Happy Campers going home!

Sunday Snapshot

7 comments:

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze said...

Beautiful sunsets and beach! :)

Jennifer said...

Wowzers! That's awesome! Happy Sunday!

Unknown said...

Wow! What beautiful photos...and what a lot of fun they look to be having!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I do not think I will ever get over how amazing of a photographer Kevin is! Who is teaching that boy!?

Merrill said...

Gorgeous sunset pictures!

And I had to laugh out loud at the "water skiing" race. What fun!!!

Jodi said...

What a wonderful adventure! And beautiful photos to enjoy over and over again!

Sennie said...

What fun!! Looked like a huge camp! We just today dropped our four off at camp. I know they'll love it :)
Here from Sunday Snapshot.

 
Design by Deluxe Designs