Our Family

Our Family

November 10, 2011

Best Surprise Ever!!!

I just got an email from a woman whose daughter is at the same orphanage as Kate!  She sent her daughter a cake for her birthday as well and Kate was in some of the pictures!!!  I am so grateful Tammy thought to send these to us!  We are even more excited now to go and get this precious child!

"Um... Whats in the bag?" 

The Chinese take their cake VERY seriously!

I already asked, but Scott said I cannot take home this boy in the mustard colored sweater OR the baby in the walker.  Bummer.  The sweetie in red is the birthday girl, I believe.  She will hopefully be with her forever family in time for Christmas!!! 

Note to Self:  Bring Clementines from the breakfast buffet to the Civil Affairs office...

In just 10 days we will kiss these little cheeks, stroke this beautiful hair and never let this precious little one go!  In just 10 days there will be "One Less"!!!  Praise God for calling us to this amazing journey of faith and redemption!!!  He is Good... All the Time!!!

5 comments:

christy said...

Clementine's...M&M's... whatever it takes!

Kevin and Michele said...

AMAZING!!! I have chills seeing her, what great pictures! She looks so content! And is eating solid foods... loking to be comfortable with that!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Looks like your little mandarin loves her some mandarins :)

Those LIPS!!!! SO glad you got these sweet pics right before travel!

Kelly said...

Oh my word! She has got to be the cutest little thing ever. So glad that you are so close to getting your girl. :)

Brendan and Melissa said...

My goodness, my goodness, my goodness!!! She is so beautiful! I'm in awe...

 
Design by Deluxe Designs