This morning was so very difficult for Scott and I. Leaving the boys was truly heartbreaking and one of the hardest things I have had to do so far. A sweet "friend" for one of my adoption support groups reminded me that even Jesus left the 99 to go after the 1. That is the journey we started today. We left the "99" in the safe hands of their grandparents and boarded a plane towards the 1. Humbling indeed!
Here is all our luggage!!!! In my defece... this IS for 3 people for 2 1/2 weeks!!!
We arrived in Beijing and met our guide "Tom". He was very friendly and helpful. We look forward to learning more about him and this amazing country tomorrow.
We knew it was a sign when Scott turned on theTV and found Kate's favorite TV show Pleasant Goat!!!!
off to bed... More from the Great Wall tomorrow!!!
Andrew, Kevin and Sam,
We miss you SO much! We are thinking of you at every turn knowing that you would have loved to be in Aisa again. We passed a Ferrari dealer on the way to the hotel! It was crazy!!!! We love you all! Get working on your chaing and check Grandma Bobo's flower!!!!
November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Thanks for this perspective. I am really not looking forward to saying Goode to their little faces for two weeks! I will miss them so!!
I just keep reminding myself that its hard, it's a sacrifice. If it was easy, more people would do it :)
Great reminder! He left the 99 to go to the one! Praise God, so excited for you all!
What a great reminder! He left the 99 to go get the one!
Post a Comment