She takes our breath away!
Oh How She LOVES Her Daddy!!!
Shamian Island... Not a fan of the statues that cover the island
Making Friends with this sweet 20 month old baby:)
The Clementine... Katie's first love. Scott and I are privileged to have been given a wedge a piece today. I would say trust is building when she shares her most favorite food with us!!!
Prayers Needed:
*PRAISE!!!! Katie is doing better every day! She is not even the same child as last week! She still gets quiet in public and around strangers, but I really think that is just her personality.
*Scott has come down with a bug. Praise God for Aunt Shannon's Cipro. Pray he is feeling better in the morning.
*We are both missing the boys terribly. We are so anxious to get home. We know Kate needs this bonding time and it is going well, but we still ache to hold our men.
*Prayers for my sweet guest blogger and sister in law, Sarah who is battling pneumonia.
We covet your prayers and are so thankful you are all sharing this most amazing journey with us!







5 comments:
Thanks for the prayers I hope Scott is feeling better. Love her little blue top she looks so pretty. Miss you all!
We had a Thurs CA also. Those last few days, I just wanted to go home. I hope you find some fun things to make the time pass quickly! She is a little beauty, and I'm so glad that she is opening up for you!
Beautiful...love the look on her face as she looks at Scott. Praise the Lord for this extraordinary time together. We are praying for you all plus our Sarah too.
Love, GBB/PPJ
yep, shes a dolly!! I love her in her China dress. I know what you mean about missing the peeps at home. Every day I skype them I miss them more!! I cant wait to go to their basketball games and help them with their homework!
Pray Scott starts feeling better - thats really hard to be sick on this trip..
So glad to read all the positives! Hope Scott feels better soon and is 100% before the trip home. I can imagine how anxious you are to have the family complete!
Post a Comment