Our Family

Our Family

November 24, 2011

Lots To Be Thankful For...

Red Bowl...  Hours, and I do mean HOURS of putting toys in and taking toys out in order of size and to include feet...

10 Perfect Little Piggies

10 Perfect Little Fingers
Stickers and Crayons
 Focus and Determination That Wins Wars
 Sticking Princess Stickers on Unassuming Baby's Nose...  Mean or Funny?  Thoughts???

*For Access to World Class Medicine that makes it possible for this sweet girl to live a full life.
*For the support of wonderful family watching our children and most of all praying for us!
*For the gift of friends near and far that are lifting us up.
*For hearing our little one's "voice" as she plays contentedly.
*For the unconditional love of the Savior with out Whom none of this would be possible.  For, By HIS wounds our own wounds are healed!  It is through HIM that ALL things are made new including the life of this little girl from Laibin! 
PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!

5 comments:

Bo and John Payne said...

Yes, we are definitely Praising God from whom All Blessings flow! God Bless You Kelly and Scott for bringing this precious child home to us all! Happy Thanksgiving! Love, GBB/PPJ

Football and Fried Rice said...

Soooo, your Laibin girl is talking?! Just while she plays or is she talking to you yet?

Glad you brought the red bowl, it sounds entertaining :)

Someone recommended the Italian Restauramt, "The Here" by the shopping center/Walmart. If you are looking to get out today!!

Not much longer until you are ON to Guangzhou! Starbucks, baby!!mand...you might be able to get that burger you've been jonesing for!?, I did NOT lose any weight in China, cause I had a weakness for the snicker bars that came in the mini fridge! And white chocolate. But whatever!! I think chasing my new girl around when I got home was good exercise :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brendan and Melissa said...

FUNNY! Happy Thanksgiving Payne Family - I knew this holiday would take on special meaning for you. What a special day!!!

And yes, I recommend "The Here." We loved it! Good ol' Italian comfort food. Your hotel staff can point you in the right direction! (They recommended it to us every day, so they know where it is!)

Love following along with you guys - thanks for all the updates. You're doing awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! We love seeing your blog. So excited for you guys, and keeping all of you in our prayers for a smooth time there and trip home. God bless baby Katie!

BTW, this is Tracey Jones (and Omar). I can never get the site to let me post right... :)

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

Yay! What precious pics of sweet Kate! Adorable!!! LOVE following your journey there in China~ reminds me of where I was just about a week ago. Blessings and love! Praying for you all!

 
Design by Deluxe Designs