The Chinese Chicken...
I think I have that Bare Naked Ladies song stuck in my head cause GUESS WHAT????
WE ARE GOING TO CHINA!!!
More details as they come! Praying we leave the 16th!!!
Hang in there Katie! We are coming!!!!
For in him we live and move and have our being. Acts 17:34

6 comments:
YAY KELLY!!!
Keeping ya'll in our prayers!!
Angie K.
Ha Ha!!! Now I'm singing that song too!! So happy for US--we got it today too!
Cannot wait till we are in China with our sweet children!!
Amy D.
www.lotsokidz.blogspot.com
It's going to be amazing! I was just sitting here having breakfast with my Chinese princess and as I looked at her I realized that dreams DO come true! God is faithful (even when we are not!) He has brought us he for SUCH a time as this! And we're off!!!!
Amazing, isn't it??? Praying we leave the sane day as you...the 16th :))) Praise Him for wishes that do come true!!!
I am SO excited for your family!!! Wonderful things come to those who wait!
Jill G
OK, Kelly! It's been a week and a half and this song is still in my head! :)
Have an awesome trip!
Kelly
Post a Comment