Scott was feeling a little better by dinner. We went out with some sweet friends we met "on line". Michelle and I went through the LONG LOA wait together and miraculously ended up here together. She and her husband Kevin are back for their second child. They are such a sweet family. Fortunately they live in Richmond so we are hoping to get together with them again soon!!!
We are in awe right now. There are no words. This child is completely different from the frightened and withdrawn child handed to us last Monday. Each day she is a little more comfortable with us. God is amazing! She still has moments where she is a little sad. So understandable. She has endured a lot in her short 27 months. God is so faithful. He is truly the author of New Life. We cannot wait to see what He has in store for this little sweetheart.
For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. – Ephesians 2:10







6 comments:
Beautiful photo and so great to know she is doing so well~ the one on one time you are giving her is SO key! Sorry Scot is sick~ my Scott got very sick when we got home. Cipro to the rescue for us too! Praying he is better fast! Blessings and love!!! XO
Thank you for posting such a great post!
Kelly,
I am so happy for you and your family but most of all that little girl. I have been watching your blog and this adventure since you first mentioned it. Since you first went over there I can see the change in her from your pictures. She's smiling! God is good! and you are so blessed!
AmY lee
praying for Scott to feel better soon! praising God for how well Kate is doing!!! God bless you all!
~Angie A.
I have literally been checking your blog each and every morning when I get up, looking forward to seeing new photos of your darling little one and reading about your adventures. I know you are eager to return home to the boys and hope you have a safe and uneventful trip home. Give your little cutie a squeeze and I hope Scott feels better soon!
Blessings, Kim Cox
Just read through your blog/trip and is Kate not the cutest, sweetest little girl ever!!! I happened upon your blog from Sara's:) We are on day 90 of our LOA for our 2nd little peanut:). So enjoyed reading your journey, your family is blessed as I know you know:) Congrats!!
Post a Comment