Ms Katie... Otherwise known as "A An" (pronounced Ahh Ahn) both SMILED and LAUGHED today thanks to the Pleasent Goat Balloon Daddy bought her at the park. As I type, she is feeding her Daddy Bitty Baby's Bottle and smiling HUGE at his funny noises! What she does not realize is she just won this man's heart for life. She currently has him wrapped around her tiny little finger:) God answered this prayer for me today. We really needed this!!!
***Please be in prayer for my sweet friend Sara and her husband Bill as they begin their long day of travel here to Laibin. They meet their daughter Ruby on Monday!!!!
November 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
Awesome news!!
Love that smile! So exciting to see her healing and opening up to you guys!
-sweetgirls on RQ
Great to hear!!
SO wonderful that she is doing better and what a blessing for you to watch it all unfold. Praying for you all and Sara too!!! Blessings and love!
So happy she smiled, Kelly! Praying for her sweet little heart.
Love her smile!! Thanks for your daily updates...we love following your journey together.
Oh, Kelly, what a beautiful smile!! I am so thankful that you got to see her responding in a positive way! The girls and I love following your adventure - we look every morning for a new update! Love you!
-Mel
BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!! SO HAPPY!! SUCH A BLESSING. LOVE YOU ALL, GBB/PPJ
Glad to hear this news. Enjoy! So happy to see her coming out of her shell. Her smile is worth millions.
So glad to hear she's making progess! I have tears of happiness for you guys. I'm praying for sweet little Kate and that God would continue to soften her heart toward you both. It's coming!! Kelly
Post a Comment